Location – nature
- On site – the colony of kestrels hawks(da aprile a settembre) (from April to September) and the lush Mediterranean countryside at 360°
- 14km – Lido di Tarquinia seaside, St. Georgio seaside and the Natural Reserve “Saline di Tarquinia”, a protected area of 170 hectares that hosts a variety of rare species.
- 15km – Ripa Maiala, one of the busiest crags in Lazio. The reddish volcanic rock is unique with some shiny and rough areas and sprinkled with holes. On top of these rocks nests one of the European protected species of vultures.
- 18km – Ficoncella Natural Spa. Near the ancient Baths of Ficoncella, the Etruscans built a city (Aquae Tauri), now lost, halfway between the ancient Civitavecchia and Tarquinia. The hot springs, as known at the time of the Etruscans, are still open today and you can go for swim in the pool or a sulphur shower.
- 45km – Terme dei Papi Natural Spa.The remains of Roman baths extend for eleven kilometres, along the ancient Via Cassia, on the outskirts of Vitero. The epic pool of over 2,000 square meters is powered by the Bullicame source. The pleasure to bathe in the smoking waters in the winter months makes this place unique and charming as well as healthy.